"Hope is not about proving anything. It's about choosing to believe this one thing, that love is bigger than any grim, bleak shit anyone can throw at us."
Anne Lamott

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Finally....the end to a LONG day.


Ah....finally sat down with my Sangria with a fruit salad in it. LOL. What a day. Something about sweating my ass off and getting dirtier & smellier that I can remember and getting in a cool tub and cleaning it all off and feeling like an actual GIRL again.

I had a visit with hubs today that could ALMOST be described as pleasant after a nightmare one yesterday & a couple of threatening phone calls in the evening from him, one threatening to take his camper he bought without my knowledge and take off.   I asked the nurse to order a psyche consult, which she did.

On days when I can remove myself from any hope for a certain outcome, it seems like things turn out.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I know that today, right now, sitting in my airconditioning & feeling sqeeky clean....I am ALMOST....almost...feeling peaceful for the first time in quite a while.

So...I just want to enjoy it for the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment