"Hope is not about proving anything. It's about choosing to believe this one thing, that love is bigger than any grim, bleak shit anyone can throw at us."
Anne Lamott

Sunday, July 3, 2011

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND!!! :)





Have a safe & happy fourth of July! This morning I got up & went watering on a property. This is the first weekend in a month that I've had a tiny amount of free time & I'm enjoying it VERY MUCH. Today I'm going shopping with my Sisters In Law and then we are going out to dinner. It feels like after so VERY long wait summer is finally here, or maybe it already was, but like stopped for me for a bit. I feel like I'm slowly adjusting the the changes this last month has brought me.

Hope everyone is enjoying every second this weekend.
xooxoxoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment